Case Study: Developing the London Energy Project with Amanda De Swarte – Achieving buy in and growing collaboration
Amanda De Swarte details the obstacles and opportunities encountered whilst esablishing the London Energy Project, a collaborative procurement project which includes 36 participating councils and 13 NHS Trusts.
In this video Amanda considers:
• How LEP came about and original goals in mind.
• First steps: Challenges overcome
• Opportunities taken took vs opportuities missed
• Useful resources available used along the way
• 5 years in – What was established – what was reassessed
• How to achieve buy in and growth and challenges to expect here
• Looking forward to future opportunties